Monday, March 30, 2020
Monday, March 9, 2020
The next 10 years...
- Jazz drumming with an emphasis on Modern jazz, New Orleans, snare drum solos, Latin jazz and New Music.
- Continue to seek out great mentors and teachers.
- Enjoy being inspired through personal contact with world class musicians.
- Play music with my friends.
- Compose duets and trios for snare drum for my students.
- Lots of published works on YouTube and similar venues.
- Drum teaching studio.
- Reach my potential as a drummer and musician.
- Have fun.
- Enjoy the slow and steady progress that started a decade ago.
R.L. Burnside ~ Someday Baby drum map
Dr. John's funeral parade 2019 New Orleans. It was a heck of a send off. David
An outstanding example of how to play brushes in one of the most imaginative piano trio cuts I've heard in years. Drummer Vernel Fourni...